Will
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Who does he look like???
Got this idea from Laura's blog the other week. So, here are some pics of Will and I as babies. Not sure what ages we are, but it looks pretty close to Brock's age. Leave me a comment (anyone that reads this blog) and tell me what you think! :) I would love to hear your opinion!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











10 comments:
YOU.
I know that picture!!! He has Will's forhead and they rest of the face is yours.
He is such a good mix of you both! I never realized how much he favored you. I am going to do this too!
Laurie, I love that you did this. I always thought Brock looked like Will, but after seeing those pictures I think he looks JUST LIKE your first baby picture. He absolutely has your eyes and nose. He still looks like Will to me though...maybe he has Will's face shape or forehead.
Brad and I vote that he's a pretty good mix of both of you.
Before I saw these pics, though, I would have said that he is Will all the way. But....I have to say he looks A LOT like you as a baby. Definitely has your eyes, face shape, and coloring. Pretty, pretty baby boy!
Can't wait to do this with our baby pictures!!
OMG he looks just like you! I always thought he looked like Will until I saw your baby pic. cute idea!
Ok, I have to say he is a good mix of the both of you!!!
Ahhh..he is so freakin cute!
WoW I can't believe how much he really does look like you. But he does favor his daddy alot too.
he is you my dear! i'm with sarah & brad. up until i saw them, i'd have said will (and i think i did on another post) but he is you!
In these pictures...he looks much more like Laurie. But, there is a lot of Will in him too! It's a good thing you guys were both such cutie pie babies!!!!
Post a Comment