Saturday, January 24, 2009

Brock and Kate sitting in a tree....

Oh that Kate...what a gal! Brock has not stopped talking about those blue eyes since lunch today.(Well, this is what I am assuming that he is gibber jabbering about to himself)

Well, the family decided to head to OKC today to get out of town, and what a perfect excuse to meet up w/ Brad, Sarah, and Kate. Sarah and I haven't really got to hang out in years and it was so great to catch up. Reminded me how much fun she is to chat with! It was also so great to see our children interact with one another...too cute.

We had lunch at the Iron Starr, and just like the website says..."it is not your NORMAL BBQ joint." It had a great atmosphere and awesome food. I enjoyed the Farmer Salad and I highly recommend it...so yummy. After lunch we headed over to Penn Square for some quick shopping since Brock was ready for a nap. I got some some goodies at Williams Sonoma, and of course bought Brock a couple cute outfits at the Gap...like either one of us needed anything. :) Then to top it off, Will and I got some Cheesecake to go from Cheesecake Factory to take home w/ us. Will had me feed him his while driving down the road....hahaha! Poor Guy couldn't wait. Then when I tried to sneak some bites of mine, I dropped my container and out went my whole piece in the seat of my car. I was so bummed, but obviously it was a sign from the diet gods...they knew that I didn't need it...darn it! Overall, it was a great day. I can't wait to meet up w/ Sarah and her crew again, and I know Mr. Brock will be dreaming of his next visit w/ that blue eyed sweet heart named Kate.






Look at the kiddos saying goodbye to each other...awwwwww

1 comment: