Thursday, January 22, 2009
Love this Blog
I came across this blog on Laura's blog. Pioneerwoman.com is just the coolest blog that I have came across in a long time. I found it last night and stayed up way to late exploring it. She covers everything that I am interested in, and I can't wait to try so many of her recipes. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Don't you just love her!!!! I don't know if you have gotten around to reading the posts about how she and Marlboro Man fell in love but if you haven't, you should! Here is a link to them:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/category/black_heelstractor_wheels/the_night_i_met_marlboro_man
Start from the bottom and work your way up. She posts a new one every month. Oh, and she is from OK...so you are practically neighbors =). We have tried several of her recipes too and they have all been great!
Also, I am sorry to hear Brock has an ear infection. It is good that you caught it early though! I hope he feels better soon!
I love that blog too!!! I love her love story. Also her stories about her siblings are pretty funny too.
Laurie,
Thanks for the site...I have been on it for way too long now...But I can't wait to go back..Looks like some great recipes...
I am so glad I found you on here! It has been sooo long since I have seen you guys. And look at your little man...HE IS SO FREAKIN CUTE and I love his smile. I am going to email you and hopefully we can go have lunch or something and get our babies together.
Ok, now I am addicted too! It's really fun and quirky...Thanks for the info!
Post a Comment