Will loved these potatoes, and it was a nice change from the usual sides I make. I served these w/ my rubbed sage pork chops and some roasted asparagus. I used dried chives for my herb of choice.
I can't wait until I get back from my trip to try some of those pioneer woman recipes. Brock is adorable. I can't wait until we can reunite our kiddos. Vivi told me the other day that Baby Brock is Annabelle's friend.
You are SO Oklahoma with all of those hearty meals. Love it.
Cute pics...such a little ham!! Much to my dismay, Kate throws fits when I put her in her jumparoo these days...ugh. I sometimes just let her work it out...Mama's gotta get a break some time
2 comments:
I can't wait until I get back from my trip to try some of those pioneer woman recipes. Brock is adorable. I can't wait until we can reunite our kiddos. Vivi told me the other day that Baby Brock is Annabelle's friend.
You are SO Oklahoma with all of those hearty meals. Love it.
Cute pics...such a little ham!! Much to my dismay, Kate throws fits when I put her in her jumparoo these days...ugh. I sometimes just let her work it out...Mama's gotta get a break some time
Recipe sounds and looks super yummy. !!\
Post a Comment