Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Tag

1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Disbelief and Excitement
3. How old were you? 28
4.How did you find out? Blood Test and Will. The nurse called Will with the results. I called him right as he hung up to see if he had heard anything because I hadn't. He said that the nurse asked him, "are you going to be finding out before the momma?" So, I knew that meant I was preggers!
5. Who did you tell first? My sister Pam
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, there is no way that I could wait that long
7. Due date? June 8th and then it moved to June 2nd
8. Did you deliver late or on time? May 29th, I was induced
9. Did you have morning sickness? I was just extremely naueous in the morning. Never actually got sick just woke every morning with a mild hangover.
10. What did you crave? Depends on what trimester I guess. 1st: McDonalds Happy Meals, 2nd: oranges and celery w/ peanut butter 3rd: McDonalds ice cream cones (Note: Had to have Will drive me every night so I could enjoy it on the way home. haha)
11. Who/what irritated you the most? Having to Potty all the time
12. What was your first child's sex? a boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 30-35
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Nope
15. Where did you give birth? Sparks
6. How many hours were you in labor? started the induction around 7am and had him by 6 pme
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Will
18. Who watched? Will, Pam, and Myranda
19. Was it natural or c-section? natural
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Oh yeah! I am not crazy....
21. How much did your child weigh? 8lbs 7oz
22. Did your child have any complications? Not really
23. What did you name her? Brock Andrew
24. How old is your first born today? 7 1/2 months old

I tag anyone else who would like to tell about the birth of their first born

No comments: