I love the pics of Sara in the snow. It's funny to think that our cameras (I'm sure yours was the same) were filled with pictures inside of bars and of our dog. Ha!! My, my how things have changed!!
I would HIGHLY recommend the lion toy. He makes this really funny roar too, so it will give you and Will something to laugh about. Brad and I were talking about Brock and you can just see it in his eyes...he's gonna be up and at 'em in no time. He's just not in any kind of hurry. By the way...Brad has made several comments about Brock's facial expressions several times. He said, "you can just tell he's a smart little guy...he thinks about EVERYTHING very thoroughly!!" I think seeing Brock made Brad hopeful for a little boy some day...
1 comment:
I love the pics of Sara in the snow. It's funny to think that our cameras (I'm sure yours was the same) were filled with pictures inside of bars and of our dog. Ha!! My, my how things have changed!!
I would HIGHLY recommend the lion toy. He makes this really funny roar too, so it will give you and Will something to laugh about. Brad and I were talking about Brock and you can just see it in his eyes...he's gonna be up and at 'em in no time. He's just not in any kind of hurry. By the way...Brad has made several comments about Brock's facial expressions several times. He said, "you can just tell he's a smart little guy...he thinks about EVERYTHING very thoroughly!!" I think seeing Brock made Brad hopeful for a little boy some day...
Post a Comment