Sunday, January 18, 2009

Family Weekend

This weekend has been great. Will's parents came up for a visit on Friday and headed home today. They just raved about Brock, and they couldn't believe how much he had changed in less than two weeks. Saturday we had breakfast and then headed out to the Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge. We saw some Texas Longhorn Cattle, one lone Bison, and some cute Prairie Dogs. After that we just hung around, and I actually got to enjoy a long nap. Will and his Dad worked on projects and Becky was on baby duty. Therefore I snuck away and caught some shut eye for over an hour.........woo hooooo! Will and I also took advantage of the grandparents and headed out for dinner and a movie. We had so much fun!! Here are some pics from the weekend....


My new toy from Grammae and Grandpa for "Valentines Day" :)


Texas Longhorn Cattle

Prairie Dogs
Bison
Sara Girl
Brock received this for Christmas and we finally put it together Saturday, He loved it!

Crazy face here.....but it is a great shot of those teefers
Love this pic

Bath Time
Mr. Serious when it comes to his nesting boxes

The boys working on my Honey Do List
Switched all the door knobs over from brass
New Color
My New Prize. Well, new to me. My sister upgraded her camera and sold her old one to me for a great deal. Some of the pics on here are w/ my new and some w/ my old. I can already tell a huge difference. I am so excited to get to know this camera and take lots of great pics of Brock!
Notice my ugly floors in all these pics...they are next on the list. We are almost done w/ the counter tops and back splashes in the kitchen and bathrooms. So we will do the floors and hardware next. So excited to get our house updated! Once it is done I will share before and after pics so stay posted. :)

2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Kate LOVES her karaoke machine (that's what we call it)...so fun!!

Congrats on the camera...it's so fun to take pics with a "big girl camera"....there is just no comparison!

Also, we're about to embark on a house reno too...ugh. It will be exciting in a way too.

Chance, Kara and Price said...

I love your new door handles! It makes such a big difference to have new hardware on everything. Price has the sing along stage too. He got it from Santa, and really likes to check himself out in the mirror. It's too cute!