Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September Celebrations


Since I was down at the lake all that week, I haven't put a couple posts up that I have been meaning to do. My sister celebrated her 32nd birthday on September 3rd, Will's parents had their 40th anniversary on the 6th, and Grandparents Day was on the 7th.

Happy Birthday Pammy!

Congrats Jim and Becky!



Brock is so blessed have such wonderful grandparents in his life. He has two sets of wonderful Great Grandparents too! Happy Grandparents Day!
Here are some favorite shots of the grandparents w/ Brock:
My Dad, Steve
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Will's Grandparents, Mama and Papa
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Will's Mom, Becky
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Will's Dad, Jim
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Mom, Jan
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I still don't have any pics of Jo-Ann and my grandparents w/ Brock....hopefully soon though :)

No comments: