Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brock is 15 weeks


Saying "15 weeks" sounds funny to me. Makes me wonder when you stop saying weeks and just say the month that he is in. hmmmmm. Well, Brock is doing awesome these days. He is just too much fun to be around. He has really caught on to this whole sleep thing too....thank goodness! Here are some pics of him today. To the left: He cracks me up when I put him on his belly. Lately he just lays there sucking on his fist...no pushing up or anything. He is so determined to get that thumb into his mouth.
I am trying to enjoy these next couple of days because we really have no plans but starting Saturday things get busy for us. We are going to spend the afternoon in Fayetteville with my mom on Saturday, we have a play date on Sunday, and then we are heading out of town on Monday morning super early to go up to Oklahoma with Will for the week. I dread packing and even more I dread driving that far with Brock. We have only done 2 hour trips so far and this one is about 4 hours. I hope he does well with it, but I feel sorry for him to be strapped in to his seat that long. Wish us luck! :) Enjoy the pics!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Jamie said...

He is so darn cute, I'm luvin' those rolls. Good luck on your trip,I'll say a lil prayer for you.