Megan is always going on and on about Brock's rolls and calls him a little bruiser. I took this pic while my mom was visiting. She was pretend walking with him in the kitchen. Anyway, this pic just makes me drool....love those rolls! I hope the rolls stay forever too Megan!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Annabelle might rival those rolls. She is such a chunk and has suddenly gotten hilarious. She and Brock would be a hoot together.
oh my goodness...I LOVE IT!!!! I don't know if there is anything cuter than a barefoot baby in a onesie.
Okay, I just missed all those posts because I was waiting for your blog to pop up again in my update list. I guess now that you are private it isn't going to update any more so I'll just have to check in a couple times each week.
I love me some chubby thighs...at least on a baby! Can't get enough of it!
Ok, grab me a kleenex please!!! This pic absolutely made my day! Brock's rolls are to die for-I hope he never ever loses them.
I miss Brax's chunky rolls, then he started walking, then running and he is skinny ;)
Ok, here is another project I want you to do! Go have someone take Brock's picture-naked! I had Brax's done when he was 6 months old and they captured all of his chunky rolls and I love them! They took a tushy shot where he is sitting down and got all of the chunky back rolls, and dimples in the tush!!!! He is going to kill me when he gets older, but they were too cute to pass up!
Love you girl and thanks for making my day!
hey laurie! That shirt was actually a gift from someone in New Mexico. The brand is Flapdoodles. I am not sure if any stores around here carry their stuff but I am sure you could find it online.
Post a Comment