We were home for about 5 days and we had such a good time visiting with friends and family. We celebrated Mia Saturday and then met up with friends for dinner that night. Of course we decided to head downtown to check out the pub crawl...what a mess! haha! Sunday we met up w/ my Dad and Jo-Ann for Breakfast and then spent the rest of the day chilling with Will's parents. Brock had such a big time hanging out with everyone!
I wish so badly that I would have taken more pics. Thankfully Aunt Vickie sent me some of Mia's bday party. I did take some but none of them turned out blog worthy..ugh. I hope to get to post the pics that Brock's Grammae took of Brock with his Grandpa soon though. She got some great pics of Brock sitting in Grandpas lap in his corvette....they both had their shades on! Too cute! So, here are the pics I do have..Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment