Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy Morning

Here are some pics of Mr. Busy this morning. Doesn't he look so stinkin' cute in his Monster Truck jammies????

He has a new skill that is making his mommy cringe. He is grinding his new top teeth with his bottom. From what I have read, it isn't harmful and it should pass. The noise is awful though, gives me the chills!

Hope everyone has a great week!!!!! Brock and I are heading to Fort Smith tomorrow and I will fly out on Friday to meet up with Will in Vegas. I am so excited!






4 comments:

One day at a time said...

Love the last picture...well actually I love all the pictures, but in love with the last one!!!!

Did you get my comment on the photo you left of Brax when he was a baby?

I hope you have fun in Vegas-you deserve it!!! Go have fun with your hubby!!!

Natalie said...

Ugh, I had forgotten about the teeth grinding. I now remember that with Vivi.

Call us if you want to come by!!! We're all healthy and would love to see y'all!!!

Sarah and Brad said...

Geez...that last picture makes him look like a little boy..boo hoo! What a doll baby!!

Have a GREAT trip...I know you guys will have a blast!

Sheila said...

The toofers in the 1st pic are so cute. I love it when he turns his nose up. I wish I could see him. Love you.