Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Suburban and Belly Pics

I feel kind of goofy posting the pics of our new car but some of you have requested pics. Isn't she pretty? She is a bit overwhelming but I am already getting used to driving her. The main thing is how nice it will be traveling now with all this room.



Here is a pic of my growing belly from last week too, I was 22 weeks preggers here and can't believe that I am already 23 weeks. It hit me last night how soon that I am going to be meeting this little girl. Still no name........We are on the fence with Presley Jane or Alaina Jane.

3 comments:

Pam said...

LOVE the suburban

and

you are soooo perfectly CUTE!

i miss you and love you!

Jamie said...

luv the new car! you look so little bitty in it....I like Presley (sp??) Jane the best. Have you started the nursey yet??

Sheila said...

Laurie... you need to be careful backing that beauty up. I'm afraid Will might be a little upset if you take out the mailbox or something in the garage! :)