Sorry, this is the best pic I had to share. I didn't remember to take a pic until I had already dived into it. Oops!
Meatloaf:1.5 pounds ground beef
1 cup townhouse crackers - crushed
1/4 cup ketchup
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 tbsp worschestershire sauce
1 egg
salt & pepper to taste
Directions: Mix & Bake in 13x9 pan at 375 for 45 minutes
Sauce:
8 oz can crushed pineapples in heavy syrup undrained
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp cornstarch
Directions:
-In a small sauce pan, combine ingredients & cook at medium heat until boils & thickens
-Spread on top of meatloaf and bake another 15-20 minutes
Let overall meatloaf & sauce stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
-In a small sauce pan, combine ingredients & cook at medium heat until boils & thickens
-Spread on top of meatloaf and bake another 15-20 minutes
Let overall meatloaf & sauce stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.






No comments:
Post a Comment