Friday, June 19, 2009

Look Ma....No hands

We are still doing wonderful here in Arizona. I can't say that enough. I really do love life out here, I just feel at peace....like I fit. Not sure how to explain that but I just LOVE it out here! I guess we will have to start planning family vacations out here from now on. Anyway, here are some pics of Brock yesterday. My little boy is turning into such a.....little boy. I look through old pics of him and he has changed so much over this past year.

These first two pics of him at breakfast. This little monkey can't get enough bananas! He loves them, and no matter how full he is there is always room for some naners in his tummy.


He loves to carry things in his mouth. It started with his bath toys, he would have one in his mouth while he played. Then with his farm little people...always one in the mouth. Well, now it is his sippy cup. He carried it everywhere yesterday morning....had me crackin' up.







Busted! I snuck up on him while he was being super quiet. He loves looking through his books these days. He will spend forever just flipping through the pages and talking to himself.
Now he is after the camera! He loves the colorful strap.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

With the title, I thought we were going to see pics of his first steps. Did I miss that somewhere along the way? Love ya. Keep 'em coming.

Sarah and Brad said...

Great pics, Laurie! Brock is just as handsome as ever! I think his hair is getting lighter...is it??

So glad you're loving AZ. Maybe a place to eventually settle???