Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!




We celebrated Daddy's birthday on Thursday last week. He is now 33!!!! hehehe! I love to tease him about getting older. We enjoyed dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then came home to enjoy the "ghetto" cakes I made him. Will loves yellow cake with choc. icing and that is what he got. I ran into a bit of a issue though....I couldn't get the cakes out of the pans once they cooled. I guess that is why I was supposed to spray them with non stick cooking spray. haha! He enjoyed it just the same though.;) Brock is already in his jammies in these pics. We got back from dinner kind of late so we got his bath over with before we celebrated with cake.
I will do a post for this last weekend later today. My other camera is in Will's truck so I will get the pics uploaded a.s.a.p. Enjoy!


No comments: