
Thanks so much Sarah! So happy to receive the special award. I looked up the rules to this award and it looks like I have to pass it on. So the great attitude/gratitude award goes to......drum roll.......
Pam, Kerry, Angie, Jamie, Kara, Kristy, Melanie, Natalie, Adrienne, and Shanna
*Put the logo on your blog or post
*Nominate at least 10 blogs which show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
*Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
*Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
*Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
Pam, Kerry, Angie, Jamie, Kara, Kristy, Melanie, Natalie, Adrienne, and Shanna
*Put the logo on your blog or post
*Nominate at least 10 blogs which show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
*Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
*Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
*Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award






3 comments:
awww I love it. now to figure out what to do with it : )
thank you!
Yay! Thank you for passing on the Blogger Award!
Awww!! Thanks, I feel so special :)
Post a Comment