Thursday, February 12, 2009

Handsome Booger

This boy is constantly cracking me up these days. Such a personality!!! He loves attention and he loves to "show out" for mommy and daddy. These are pics of him at dinner two nights ago. He squealed like crazy the whole time at us and especially Sara. He loves that girl, and I know he can't wait to play with her. :) He is always reaching out to touch her, and when she gets near him he gets so overwhelmed w/ laughter.....love it! I have tons more pics to update on here, but this is all I have time for this morning. :) Have a great Thursday!!!







2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

He is a handsome booger!! Love that smile...he just lights up!!

Yay for Thursday...almost Friday!!

Haley Nicodemus said...

His facial expressions are hysterical! I absolutely love your header. I mean, it. is. awesome.