Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love that Sunshine

Will had the day off yesterday, and what a beautiful day it was. The weather was just perfect and the sky was super blue. We had to get outside and enjoy it! We sat Brock's exersaucer out in the backyard and played catch with Sara for a bit.

Also, yesterday we took Brock to the Doctor for a post checkup since he had that ear infection. He is 100% again! Guess how much the boy weighs---gasp----26 lbs 1 oz!!!!! I was worried at first so I asked, "Is that bad?" The doc just reassured me that Brock is a big boy and he is right on target. Geez..... Also, the doc told me that I need to start giving food first and then the bottle at the 9 mo mark(yes, he is no longer nursing as of the end of Jan.). My baby is growing up!

In this pic he looks as if he is waving to a passer by....perhaps Sara. :)Look at him, so stinkin' cute


Even Sara was enjoying the sunshine!
Isn't she purdy??

1 comment:

Pam said...

i love the pictures! so great to get to enjoy the nice weather!