Monday, October 27, 2008

Missy's Halloween Party

Just like every year, Missy threw another excellent party. Good Food, Fun Games, and Hilarious Guests! Will and I of course stayed over way too late. We didn't get to bed until aroun 2 am. Thank goodness Brock slept over at my mom's! She even made us a big breakfast to help our recovery the next morning. :)



Here are some pics from the evening.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bill and Monica
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Political Gang
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beer Girl and her Beer
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bull S**t and Tough S**t
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I left my camera at Missy's so I stole this from Missy for now. I will add mine later. :)

No comments: