Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Weekend for Little Man

My best friend Melissa got married this past Saturday to Brooks. It was such a beautiful wedding and I just can't get over how beautiful my best friend looked. I cried like a baby seeing her come down the aisle and watching Brooks reaction to her was priceless. It was such a fun day and night of celebration. I will post some pics from the big event very soon. Well, because of the wedding Brock had his first sleep over. He spent the night at Will's parents house. I boo hooed like a baby when Grammae drove off with him Saturday. I knew he would be fine and that he would be taken such good care of but it was so hard to be away from him that long. He did great too. He only woke up once the whole night and of course was just happy baby boy the whole time.
Well, when we got home last night Will and I started working with Brock on his rolling over. He has rolled over once from his back to belly but it took a long time to get that arm out. Now he is rolling over from belly to back and doing awesome with it. I hear this way is the easiest and he does it with ease. He did twice last night and has been doing it a lot today. So neat!
Here is a pic from bath time last night. How cute is the new towel from Grammae!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: