Monday, July 28, 2008

Mia and Brock

They have no idea yet, but these two will be growing up in each other's company for sure. Myranda and I are first cousins, but we have always been more like sisters. We love hanging out with each other, and now that we have children...they will be hanging out with each other too. I love it! Brock has no clue yet about Mia when they are in the room together, but Mia's face lights up with a smile when she locks eyes on Brock. When Mia woke up from her nap, we decided to see what they would do if they were in the crib together. Brock was already ready to go home and take a nap at this point so he was upset the whole time next to her. However, Mia was so funny about it all. She was so relaxed and she kept looking at us like who is this in my bed...you could tell she loved it.

Here they are at their first meeting in the hospital
Brock was one day old, Mia was 12 weeks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it!! I enjoy looking at your blog everyday to see the updates of Brock.

Sarah and Brad said...

I had no idea that Miranda had a baby too! I don't know if she remembers me, but tell her congrats!!! You both have gorgeous babies and they're going to have so much fun growing up together!