Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 Year Anniversary!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today's special day has arrived so fast. It seems crazy to me that we have been married for two years (together 5). I told him last night, while feeding Brock, that it was last night two years ago that I was so excited about marrying him. I can remember how fast all of our hard planning just flew by that weekend. Oh, and that honeymoon...what a wonderful, well deserved week that was for us. It felt so great to throw that "to-do" list right out the window. I am already looking forward to our next romantic getaway once Brock is a bit older.
So today has been wonderful so far. My sister Pam would say "you're a brat"..haha! I woke up this morning to the smell of breakfast(love that smell). Actually I woke up to Brock wanting to eat, but soon after smelled the aroma creeping down the hallway. Then this afternoon I was treated with these beautiful flowers. This evening my mom(Grand Jan) came over to watch Brock for us. We did the standard dinner and a movie. Which was a great treat for us because the simple things seem so huge once you have a child. Will seems to always find a way to surprise me. At dinner he gave me a wonderful gift. He gave me a cute Vera Bradley jewelry bag, but there was a surprise inside the bag. He got me diamond earrings! I love, love, love them. He reminded me about how much I deserve them, and he felt so lucky that I said "yes" to his proposal. It was such a special moment, and his words reminded me how lucky I am that he asked. I am so blessed to have Will in my life!

No comments: