Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No Bake Cookies

I made these cookies today for Will. They turned out super yummy too. Make sure to use real butter when making these. If you use margarine, they will not set for some reason. Enjoy!

No Bake Cookies
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2 cups of sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter (1 whole stick)
1/2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1/2 cup of peanut butter
3 cups of quick cook oats

Mix sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until it boils. Remove pan and cool for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Cool completely before removing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these cookies. I learned how to make them in 7th grade home ec, but ever since I have been married I would make them and they woudlnt set right. We just made them Friday night, and they were great once again..Thanks for the butter tip:)