Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's not deliverey, It's LaLa's!

Last night I had a girlie party to go to, so I needed to be able to make dinner in a flash. The problem with making dinner in a flash is that sometimes it isn't very tasty. I decided to make a homemade pizza. I made two of them so we would have leftovers for lunch today. I don't really know measurements for this pizza. When I make pizza, it is a chance for me to use those random items that you have in your fridge before they go bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pesto Chicken Pizza

Ingredients:
Two Ready Bake Pizza Crusts
Pesto sauce
Roma tomatoes (diced)
Artichoke hearts (they sell them marinated in the jar)
Sliced mushrooms
Roasted red peppers
Tyson pre-cooked grilled chicken pieces
Italian blend cheese or mozzarella

Starting w/ the Pesto sauce, just layer your ingredients out and bake according to the directions that come w/ the crust.
This pizza is a great combination of flavors. I got the inspiration from one of Paula Deen's recipes.

No comments: