Sunday, June 24, 2007

It looks like Sunday is Italian night

Tonight I made good ol' fashioned spaghetti w/ meat sauce and garlic bread. I made homemade sauce tonight and it was a huge hit w/ Will.

Spaghetti w/ meat sauce
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ground Beef
angel hair pasta
Marinara Sauce:
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 small onions,finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
2 (32-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
2 dried bay leaves
4 oz. of sauteed sliced mushrooms

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurie!! I saw on your ms page you had a blog we have one as well. Your recipes look fantastic..I am going to try some..I am always looking for new recipes...They look so good...Take care

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah here is my blog page
http://testafamily4.blogspot.com/