Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cooking w/ fresh herbs

I haven't posted this one yet, but I made this dish last thursday and it was so great. I got the recipe from my boss. It called for fresh rosemary which made the house smell so good while it was cooking.

Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 boneless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
6 cloves of garlic, crushed
3 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
3 tsp. olive oil
1 lemon, zested & juiced
1 T. grill seasoning blend
1/2 cup of white wine (the rest serve w/ dinner)

Arrange chicken in large baking dish. Add garlic, rosemary, olive oil, lemon zest & grill seasoning to the dish, coating chicken thoroughly. Roast 20 minutes at 450. Add wine and lemon juice and mix w/ pan drippings. Return to oven another 15 minutes or until chicken is done.

I served this on top of rice pilaf w/ garlicy green beans and crescent rolls. Enjoy!

No comments: