Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brock and Kate sitting in a tree.....

Last weekend after church we met up with Brad, Sarah, and Kate for a Meers burger. The food was great, but the company was even better. After lunch we headed back to our house to let the kiddos play around together. You should have seen these two! It was so fun to watch them interact with each other, and it became very clear that there is only room in Brock's heart for his girl Kate. She was his little shadow, and I think she knew it. It was as if she was telling him to follower her at times....and boy did he follow. He is learning young....hahaha! Us adults really got a kick out of them playing so well together. It was so great to visit with Sarah(as always) and I know that Will really enjoys shooting the breeze with Brad. Thanks for such a great Sunday guys!








2 comments:

Laura said...

How cute are they!!!!! Oh my goodness. I so wish we could all live in the same town so Brock, Kate and Parker could be big buddies!

Sarah and Brad said...

Awwww....such good pictures, Laurie!! We had so much fun!

Also, I love the posts before too. Baby Cooper is a doll and gives me "the fever"...yikes, that's been happening a lot lately!! Remember, we have to do it together....ha!

Kuddos to Cooper's mommy...I really didn't like taking Kate out until like a couple of months ago. She's doing GREAT and looks great too!!