Bottom teeth that is....yup, Brock is getting his little
teefers in. I noticed on Saturday that his gums were a bit swollen and he seemed a little fussy. Well, no progress on Sunday until bed time. He woke up at 8:30 last night mad at the world. I checked his gums and sure enough you can feel the little ridges coming through. I gave him some Tylenol and it seemed to do the trick. He didn't wake back up until after 7 this morning. So cute too, I went to check on him when I got up this morning and he was sleeping on his tummy. He hasn't done this before. He looked so darn cute all comfy in his bed. Love him!!!
Here is a couple pics from this morning:
Look at those sleepy eyes....


We tried prunes this morning. So funny....he looks like he has a mustache in this pic! My mom and I laughed and laughed over this.:)
2 comments:
Brock and Kate are right on the same track...we can see one bottom tooth trying to push its way through! Also, she too started sleeping on her tummy for the first time last week...weird! I didn't even associate the two. Another reason I love these blogs...I learn something new every day!! I was talking to my parents on the phone this morning and let them know that Santa will also be bringing Kate a tooth for Christmas....so exciting!!!!
We have goofy prune face pics of Vivi when she first had them. Except, she had a prune beard. Lovely.
Post a Comment