Sunday, December 9, 2007

Merry Christmas from 1982

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here I am 3 1/2 years old with one of my best friends, my cousin Myranda. She was 4 1/2 in this picture. We were always together growing up. I can't believe we are now almost thirty years old, and we are both expecting our first child. I just entered my second trimester this weekend, and she is entering her third. I like that she is ahead because I can call her and say, "Is this normal?" Ha Ha!

Well, I just thought I would share this picture. My Aunt Vickie is always sending us attachments with pictures from the past. I love that she does that. Her and I could sit and look at old pictures for hours together.

I hope everyone is having a very happy December so far. Will and I are heading to Colorado this Saturday for seven days. I won't be skiing, but we have plenty of other stuff planned that will be great fun. Also, I promise that I will be cooking some new recipes real soon. I already have some new ones picked out to try after our trip. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments: