Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I thought I would start this post off with a few pics from last year. Look at my little chick! He was so little!
Those lips.....
B and Dada
Look at him smiling...
Now here is this years pics of our little boxer champ. We thought this costume was too cute! There isn't much you can do for Halloween with a toddler but dress him up and show him off. So, that is exactly what we did! After dinner tonight, we put on his gear and visited with our neighbors. B was almost overwhelmed with everyone's decor and all the kids running around, but he seemed to just enjoy being out and about of course. Then we came home and he "helped" me hand out candy. He loved seeing all the kids at his door, but then would get upset because they would leave. ;) Daddy gave him a bath and layed him down and we didn't hear a peep from him. I have a feeling next year will be a whole new ball game. Enjoy!
"I am the Champion of the World!" haha!

Here is the only pic I got of the back of his robe. Of course I had to spend the extra $5 to get it personalized, hehe.
This was the best pic of the day. He was so happy to finally be outside with all the other kiddos.
Happy Halloween!





No comments: