Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

What an absolute fun day we had yesterday. It made me fall in love with Halloween all over again, and I look forward to seeing him in more fun costumes over the years. He was so laid back about it all too. He never fought me once and we put him in and out of that costume a million times yesterday.
After his first two naps, we went by Grand Jan's work so she could show him off in his costume. He loooved all the attention! He just smiled up a storm for everyone. Boy was it fun to see peoples reactions to how cute he looked in that costume. Then we went by Daddy's work for a little more trick or treating. He was wore out after that so we ran home for a quick cat nap. You should have heard him. He talked to his toy puppy for about 15 minutes before he finally fell asleep. I could only imagine that he was telling his friend about his big Halloween adventures that afternoon! Too funny!
When Daddy got off work, we headed up to see Grammae. She was so excited to see him and even had prizes for our little man since he couldn't have candy. After they had a quick visit, we headed to see my Dad at the airport. He cracked up about the costume, and he thought it was so funny that we dressed him up like a chicken for his first Halloween. Then we made one last stop to see Grandma Jo-Ann at their house. And of course she loved the costume too. :) I think he had a great day seeing everyone and I only wish that I could have had more time to show him off to more of our friends and family. For those of you who missed it, here are some pics...enjoy!
In his Halloween PJ's
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are some pics of cousin Mia as Supergirl yesterday. Isn't she a doll?????

With her Nana
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
With her Momma
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Myranda said that she had done way too much crime fighting in this pic..haha!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

What an adorable little chick he was!!! Gosh...I love Halloween and seeing all the costumes..so fun!!!

Chance, Kara and Price said...

That's the cutest little chicken I've ever seen! He looks precious!