

Here are a couple pics I took of him this morning after his first feeding. I love how his eyes still have that "sleepy" look to them. So, lets see....what has changed. He is now really interacting with people and loves checking everything out. He can do a mini push up during tummy time but no rolling over yet. He seems like it won't be long though because he really gets that body going while on his back. I also love how he has gotten better control of his head lately too. As for sleep....the boy is still figuring it out. For the most part he does great and he is so easy to get back down after eating. This week he slept the longest he has ever gone...5 1/2 hours! Then there are nights like last night where he got up every 2 1/2 hours to eat. I was wishing that starbucks delievered this morning...yikes. :) The best part about his sleep habits is that I just lay him down swaddled and he goes to sleep on his own. I am so glad that days of rocking him to sleep are gone.






2 comments:
Girl I so remember those days of not much sleep. Brayden was 3 1/2 before he slept thru the night!!! That's good that he can go to sleep on his own.
Oh Laurie..he is just edible!! He has your big brown eyes...so cute!!! Also, love the new page layout!!!
Post a Comment