Wednesday, April 28, 2010

7 Weeks Yesterday

Yesterday was a beautiful day outside. While at Wal-Mart I picked up a soccer ball for Brock to enjoy after Mothers Day Out. He loved it! We went right outside and chased and kicked it in the yard. Lots of giggles! Miss Taylor stayed asleep in her carrier in the shade long enough for us to have a great playtime outdoors. Brock is such fun at this age. He is starting to say so many words too. Yesterday at Breakfast he was using a big spoon to eat his oatmeal. Well, he looked at me, pointed to the spoon and said "poon" as if he was teaching me what it was. It was too funny. Also, his new thing is making fish faces and giving you a kiss. Sometimes I can't even kiss him from laughing so hard at his cute little lips all puckered up. I love him so much and he never fails to put a smile on my face.



Miss Taylor turned 7 weeks yesterday. Boy it is flying by fast. With Brock it seemed much slower the first two months. I am sure it was due to all the no sleep and uncertainty I had day to day. Taylor is still a great baby and is waking up once a night the past two nights. I have also started a little bit of sleep training, but nothing major yet. She eats every 2 1/2-3 hours during the day still and stays awake about an hour before each nap. I love the interacting that has begun lately. She is so stinkin' cute when she lights up with a smile. So much to look forward too with her!

She loves the mobile!

So serious here:)

No comments: