Friday, July 10, 2009

First Hair Cut

Brock's hair was starting to get a little wild on top, so we decided it was time for a trim. We took him yesterday after his first nap. He did great of course. He just sat there and flirted with everyone. ;)

Before Pic: As you can see that he had a mop on top!


Here is a shot with everyone. Uncle Thad flew in just in time to be our camera man....Great Job!
Ta Dah!

4 comments:

~*~ME~*~ said...

hey laurie!!!! LOVE all the pics and you look great dear!!! enjoy the rest of summer!

Sarah and Brad said...

Awwww...such cute pictures!! Did you save a lock (sp?)?!?We can't wait to see you guys hopefully soon!!!

One day at a time said...

Oh I love the paparrazi in the background lol!!!!

He looks so handsome!

Sarah and Brad said...

Hey!! Just got your comment on the blog and I hopped over here hoping that you had already updated! I'll keep checking!!


Hope you feel better soon!!