Friday, May 15, 2009

Family Fun!

We had some special visitors this week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Big Shep, Becky, Mama, and Papa did some RV travel and swung through Lawton to chill for a couple of days. We had such a good time! Of course we made a special trip out to Meers for another burger. ;) I think I am going to turn into a burger!!!! hahaha! No, just kidding.....they really are the best burgers. We even got to try out our storm shelter Wednesday night. It was a good thing that a tornado never actually developed because it was like herding cats getting us all situated in there. :)

Grandpa and Brock hanging out Wednesday morning. Seriously, look at my poor child's hair-do! haha!
This was such a sweet moment between these two. Papa was so fun to watch around Brock!

Daddy off to work. Brock is obsessed with his patches.
Another sweet moment!!! Grammae got Brock when he woke up from his nap so that I could finish getting ready. When I came around the corner, they were just snuggling together having a little "chit chat" between them. It was really cute.:)
Look at how chilled he is in her arms....awwww.

No comments: